Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiroom app, Deezer with R6 and r7 speaker issue

(Topic created on: 13-05-2020 07:05 PM)
Ian62
Journeyman
Options

We have the r6 and r7 wireless speakers and used the multiroom app to listen to music through Deezer for several years. 

For some reason now we are unable to access Deezer to play music. It comes up saying no internet connection, when it is working perfectly well.  Or it asks us to sign in to Deezer but will not accept the username and password.

We have uninstalled the Samsung and Deezer app turned phones off and on and reinstalled the apps. 

Deezer want us to delete Deezer from the multiroom app and then reinstall it on to the app as it doesn't recognise the username and password. 

How to we delete and reset Deezer on the app?

Any other ideas on what the problem may be please

25 REPLIES 25
t1no
Explorer
Options
the Deezer issue is fixed ... see posts above. it now works for me.
0 Likes
t1no
Explorer
Options
Broken again!!!!
0 Likes
Ian62
Journeyman
Options
It's gone again now. When I eventually managed to speak to someone at Samsung about 2 weeks ago, still awaiting a call from next level response. The app is up to date, Deezer is up to date deleted and reinstalled the app pressed different buttons as they asked and no luck. We can listen to the radio through the app which needs internet connection but not Deezer. Sort it out Samsung.
RogerPortner1
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_Spotify.jpg

I switched to spotify because it has a function where I can control all my Samsung Multiroom speakers and more 🙂  !!

0 Likes
t1no
Explorer
Options
Thanks. I'm aware of the SpotifyConnect feature and have used it before. Right now I have a yearly subscription with Deezer ... I may reconsider my options if Deezer native device support starts to go downhill like it has with Samsung devices. Meanwhile I have other devices I can use but the point is that other services I use on my Samsung speakers and multiroom app don't seem to suffer the same issues that Deezer frequently has. It looks like a Samsung problem.
0 Likes
Ian62
Journeyman
Options
I agree it id's a Samsung problem as we use Deezer through other devices, and can use the tune in part of the Samsung ago to listen to the radio. This needs WiFi to operate so why can't Samsung get the Deezer to recognize WiFi. I'm reaching the point where I will change all Samsung products for another brand if they can't be bothered to contact me soon to sort it
0 Likes