Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-H751 Soundbar

(Topic created on: 23-12-2018 11:17 PM)
Mart75
Student
Options

Hi

I have lost all output from my soundbar, although the sub continues to work!  Tried all inputs, same result, only output is from sub.

Firmware is upto date and both tubes appear to be glowing.

Any ideas?  Would be a shame to scrap it after just 4 years!

24 REPLIES 24
Zedo
First Poster
Options

YEP another Hw-H751 soundbar with the speakers not running both globes shining and just sound from Sub! On usg, TV & BT. Samsung need to resolve this issue as their are alot of us loyal Samsung customers with this fault in their product.

0 Likes
neilsfarr
First Poster
Options

Mine's gone the same way - Power on and it says 'Hello' then 'TV Connect' but doesn't then respond to any buttons.

Sounds like the same issue with them all, maybe a faulty component....

(Mine wasn't connected to the internet so it wasn't a firmware update failure so shouldn't have been a software fault, but as I had mine for 4 years, wonder if one of the memory chips has got 'full' - same problem with Tesla cars and their memory filling with logs)...

0 Likes
motzned
First Poster
Options

really funny, same issue here since some days, buy date september 2014

0 Likes
MarkHall
First Poster
Options

Unbelievable I've got a new BT router and now my Samsung sound bar has come back to life after months of not working at all. Do any of you guys use an old BT Router? Disobeying a software issue between BT and Samsung. Would be good to know what all you guys have have lost the use of their Sound bar

0 Likes
MarkHall
First Poster
Options
Unbelievable I've got a new BT router and now my Samsung sound bar has come back to life after months of not working at all. Do any of you guys use an old BT Router? Disobeying a software issue between BT and Samsung. Would be good to know what all you guys have have lost the use of their Sound bar
0 Likes
AlexTrovato
Apprentice
Options

I found this https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectronicsRepair/comments/gszak5/samsung_hwh750_no_sound_fix/

Looks like there is a faulty component: IR25603S

coffcoff67
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, no sound on sound bar but subwoofer is working. It came back to life for one day then no sound again. Anyone managed to find the solution? How do you force a factory hard reset?

0 Likes
motzned
First Poster
Options

mainboard and amplifier broken, no spare parts available, disposed

0 Likes
Ornz
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Called samsung and they wiped their hands of the problem. If this is a known issue, they should be fixing these even if out of warranty.

0 Likes
Leighton20
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem. Mine is about 5 years old. Sound comes out of the woofer but not out of the soundbar. Did the firmware update fix it for anyone?

0 Likes