Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

NEW TELEVISION

(Topic created on: 15-03-2018 09:51 AM)
thejon
Journeyman
Options

Morning  new to all this so hope someone can help

My ue48hu7500t  has stopped working and is going to cost a fortune to repair, so i have decided to to replace.

Can someone tell me which of the current tvs match it in spec,are we looking at either the mu7000/8000 level tvs or to match the spec of the 7500t is it qled ones and if so which one for either level of models.

I know at the time the 7500t was top range but things have changed since then and prices have fallen.

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@thejonwrote:

My ue48hu7500t  has stopped working and is going to cost a fortune to repair, so i have decided to to replace.

Can someone tell me which of the current tvs match it in spec,are we looking at either the mu7000/8000 level tvs or to match the spec of the 7500t is it qled ones and if so which one for either level of models.

I know at the time the 7500t was top range but things have changed since then and prices have fallen.

Thanks

Hi @thejon    in the MU series to match specifications and have impressive PQI  the suitable ones I think  would seem to be  UE55MU7000      UE55MU7070   (panel in first 2 though 8 bits+FRC   so others which are fully 10 bit will be better)   UN55MU8000  UN55MU8500  . I've looked at the 49" inch models and don't seem quite as good,though if you want that size can check it out.  In the Q series I'd say  QE49Q7F    QE49Q7C  QN55Q7C   QE55Q7C      (have MU series rather than Q myself so perhaps others may be able to give you their experience)    There is only info on 2018 sets but not available in the stores quite yet .   Whilst you can easily find all sets on that site I'll include direct link here Samsung Sets

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@thejonwrote:

Thanks

Hi @thejon    in the MU series to match specifications and have impressive PQI  the suitable ones I think  would seem to be  UE55MU7000      UE55MU7070   (panel in first 2 though 8 bits+FRC   so others which are fully 10 bit will be better)   UN55MU8000  UN55MU8500  . I've looked at the 49" inch models and don't seem quite as good,though if you want that size can check it out.  In the Q series I'd say  QE49Q7F    QE49Q7C  QN55Q7C   QE55Q7C      (have MU series rather than Q myself so perhaps others may be able to give you their experience)    There is only info on 2018 sets but not available in the stores quite yet .   Whilst you can easily find all sets on that site I'll include direct link here Samsung Sets

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.