Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 06:21 PM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

402 REPLIES 402
Knsue1
Explorer
Options
Really ?I've been cancelling software updates on my phone case it all goes wrong just weird how it's always worked b4 Saturday though
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Ey you, Spanner, you can read above about all before to be nervious there...check and practice while someone try to find a final solution for all :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

If you post here, only for add new information, not for move the anthill that those who know are calm, cappicci?

0 Likes
Knsue1
Explorer
Options
How can u delete the updates from settings?
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Knsue1 , at the moment and for diferents reasons we are using a tab with facebook registered in our web browse to upload files, the rest of part are workinf fine in Face.

Other people downloaded the Little version for Facebook, Facebook Little, and it works fine too.

Other users with more experience, was trying and was suscessfull others options with repositories old versions, and it worked for someones.

We are trying to fix with Facebook, I supposse we will have an answer shortly with some questions or information for us.

Thank for all and try new options, at the moment, for real use of upload pictures :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
AleasterX
First Poster
Options

The same with my phone. I'm using Samsung Galaxy J7 Max

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Do we continue to play dumb and not read something before writing?

0 Likes
Hypersimmo
First Poster
Options

My wife is having exactly the same problem with her J5. Not able to post photos since Friday 11 October and still unable now, early evening GMT on Sunday 13th. Anyone know if Samsung are aware?

0 Likes
Jolawson
Explorer
Options

@RpBP wrote:

Ey you, Spanner, you can read above about all before to be nervious there...check and practice while someone try to find a final solution for all :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

If you post here, only for add new information, not for move the anthill that those who know are calm, cappicci?

@RpBP wrote:

If you post here, only for add new information, not for move the anthill that those who know are calm, cappicci

Why are you so negative to people's comments 

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

---- FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL DESPISTED AS ALWAYS ... THERE ARE SOME TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS AS AN ANSWER TO THE INITIAL QUESTION THAT ASKED WITH THE PROBLEM A FEW DAYS AGO ----

At the moment and for diferents reasons we are using a tab with facebook registered in our web browse to upload files, the rest of part are workinf fine in Facebook.

Other people downloaded the Little version for Facebook, Facebook Little, and it works fine too.

Other users with more experience, was trying and was suscessfull others options with repositories old versions and blocking updates, and it worked for someones.

----CAN SOMEONE STOP SPAMMERS WITHOUT INFORMATION ABOUT ISSUE?-- Thanks @

0 Likes
Maggie539
Explorer
Options
I found that out too. But I dont want to go on fb via the website. It's differeny