Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung with SD card port.

(Topic created on: 03-04-2024 04:30 PM)
EvgeniiR
Apprentice
Options

I want to update my phone, but I can't find which of the new Samsung has an SD card slot. I ordered two different models, but both had to be returned to the seller. This is an important question for me, I do not want to change the brand, but I will have to do it if Samsung did a big stupid thing by removing this feature from their phones.

13 REPLIES 13
Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can try A series and M series. They are the ones that feature card slots.
EvgeniiR
Apprentice
Options

are these some kind of stripped-down versions of the phone?

0 Likes
EvgeniiR
Apprentice
Options

Series - A, it's definitely something terrible... I had a sad experience buying this.

Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
These are the midrange and feature phones, almost as good as the flagships. The S series, since the S 21 series sadly have dropped SD card slots.
0 Likes
Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Tbh I had good experience with all my Samsung phones, but I know it's not true for every user.
0 Likes
EvgeniiR
Apprentice
Options

A long time ago, I decided that I would never buy an Apple, because they want to take away my freedom of action!

Probably now it's time for Samsung to say goodbye - I don't want to feel like a slave.

A sense of freedom of action is much more important to me!

CallumUK
Journeyman
Options
A55 5G supports Micro SD up to 1TB
0 Likes
CallumUK
Journeyman
Options
A34 5G supports Micro SD 1TB
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You certainly won't get freedom and an SD card with Apple.
To be honest it's with most manufacturers that they are dropping the SD card. The rest probably will do in the next couple of years.
I guess very few will still use them now.
I still find it inconvenient at times not having that functionality.
But that's the way it's going and there are not enough consumers to complain about it now