Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch6 manager: 2.2.13.24010251 - Still unable to connect

(Topic created on: 07-01-2024 10:18 AM)
rg_1993
First Poster
Options

I managed to get Watch6 manager: 2.2.13.24010251 installed with Live Chat UK Support.

Still unable to connect to my watch from my phone.  This is the 4th day and all my data on my watch I want to backup, it's becoming a joke now.  Is everyone still having issues despite this new plugin?

The Bluetooth disconnects during setup, I've tried 5 or 6 times now and every time it says my watch is setup. But clearly not.

0.jpg

Reinstall Wearable
Connects via bluetooth
Downloads software used to connect to your watch (Watch 6 manager)
For your review (Agree to all)
Allow Galaxy Watch6 Manager to access Galaxy Watch6 (9S8H)?
Google Terms of Service
When we get to the "Finish up stage" - this is when the bluetooth icon goes mad and keeps connecting/reconnecting and the "Watch Disconnected from phone" appears.
I then get a message that "Enjoy you are all set"
"Your watch isn't connected to your phone." on the wearable app.

When I cancel on my watch I get a Bluetooth pairing request

Passkey: xxxxxx

Pair with my watch.

This does nothing.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Very odd, you have followed all the steps, I have never had such an issue.

Just to check you uninstalled Wearable App off the mobile, did you reset the watch also ?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes