Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 keeps disconnecting other bluetooth devices from phone

(Topic created on: 08-10-2023 09:18 PM)
Parth Nyati
First Poster
Options

Watch - Galaxy Watch 6 Classic LTE

Phone - Vivo x70 Pro Plus

While my watch is connected to the phone, if I try to connect my bluetooth earbuds/speakers or car's bluetooth on my phone, somehow the phone's bluetooth automatically starts turning off and on. This happens for 3-4 times and then the bluetooth remains turned on. This doesn't happen when the watch is not connected to the phone.

I've tried clearing the cache of Galaxy Watch6 Manager and Galaxy Wearable apps.

The 'Modify system settings' under the Phone's app settings is turned off for both the apps.

This is extremely frustrating! Does anyone have a solution to this?

2 REPLIES 2
jabald
First Poster
Options

I have a very similar problem with my Galaxy Watch 6 Classic. I have had my S10+ phone for years. I have had my Honda car for years. I have had my bluetooth music hat for year. Both devices have always worked great with my phone. Once I got the watch, the car and the hat stopped connecting to my phone (they work if I leave the phone at home or turn it off). This is not acceptable.

0 Likes
Matt138
First Poster
Options

Same problem occurring with my Galaxy Watch 6 classic and any Bluetooth device connected to my Pixel 7 phone. Any fix found yet?

0 Likes