I am currently using an A52 on Android 12. I wanted to check my old Gear Fit with my new phone, but nothing seems to make it work. Here are the steps I have followed:
- Tried to directly connect through the bluetooth menu, but phone kept me directing to the wearable app.
- The app couldn't detect my gear fit, so I have tried to update the app. Again, didn't work.
- Gear fit still had the settings from my previous phone on, so I reset the gear fit. Again, weareble app couldn't find it.
- Tried to install gear fit manager through an apk I found on the internet, but it didn't even open as it constantly crashed.
- Tried to clear the app cache on weareble app, as I saw this solution on a reddit post, but didn't work.
I've tried everything I could, but Wearable app cannot detect my gear fit. This is really frustrating, since gear fit was a great device and helped me a lot during my fitness journey years ago, and Samsung pretty much rendered it worthless with this useless app. Since I have reset my gear fit, I cannot even use the most basic features as it is stuck at pairing screen. Now I need to find an older phone which may run gear fit manager and I can finally get to use it at least as a step counter or heart beat monitor.
I would be more than greatful if someone can help me with this.
Unfortunately, gear fit doesn't appear on wearable app. It appears on the bluetooth devices list once I turn my phone's bluetooth on, though. But not on wearable app.
Anyway to install gear fit manager? And is there a way I can directly give feedback to wearable app developers, so that they may decide add the gear fit to the app?