Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 - 'Touch screen to wake' when 'Power saving' is ON

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 11:49 AM)
JohnPi
Journeyman
Options

Hi

After I installed the last Watch 4 update on Feb 2022 the function 'Touch screen to wake' is not working anymore when 'Power saving' is ON. For me, it was a very important feature because with the power saving on and  'Touch screen to wake' I use my watch for 3 days without recharging. Now I am forced to press one of the two buttons to see the display (I do not want to use 'Raise wrist to wake',  a feature that is available only when power saving is off)

Now with this update, 'Touch screen to wake' is working only when 'Power saving' is OFF.

5 REPLIES 5
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Yes i have noticed this too and it's a huge feature for me too.
I have also noticed when rebooting watch the battery level changes. Gone from 71% to 90%. Can Samsung start to learn to do software better.
EugeneC
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately I am experiencing the same issue.  Do we typically report these findings to Galaxy Watch 4 support? 

RAug
First Poster
Options

Same problem here since the new update. Have tried every workaround to no avail.

Very frustrating as this is a feature I use throughout evey single day. 

carolysalsa
First Poster
Options

WTF! Same problem here since the new update. That's a crucial feature!!

0 Likes
Members_5sQEfKz
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. I have just updated and the feature I user the most "Touch screen to wake" is not working anymore while power saving is on. I have reported it to Samsung. You should all do the same and hopefully we will receive a quick fix.

0 Likes