Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch Trade-In Accessories

(Topic created on: 27-07-2023 10:54 PM)
Tom01639
First Poster
Options

I've just pre-ordered the Galaxy Watch6 with the Trade-In offer. I'll be trading in my Xiaomi Watch Color (falls under the "Other" smartwatch trade-in category).

Is there any recent official information as to whether (UK) smartwatch trade-ins should include the original charger and strap? I couldn't see anything in T&Cs. The best I could find was this Samsung US support article, but nothing confirming the same applies in the UK.

I chose "Yes" for whether the watch was in good working condition, if it makes any difference, though I also couldn't find anything in the criteria for this that specified whether accessories like the charger and strap would need to be included or not.

Thanks.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Recieved my new watch and all that came was a flimsy plastic bag, a royal mail label and that was it.......no instructions for trade in return.....!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@emeles: If you check your email inbox or junk/spam folder, then you should find an email from us with details on how to proceed with the return of your existing device for the Trade In process. If you're unable to locate the email, then please contact our Shop Team on 0333 000 0333, where an advisor will be able to clarify this for you. 

0 Likes