Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch wont update

(Topic created on: 02-01-2022 11:23 AM)
Herbythegoat
First Poster
Options

Hiya, hoping to get some help. I bought a galaxy watch 42mm rose gold last year, for a couple of months now though whenever it's connected to my phone i'm getting constant notifications on my phone saying "unable to update watch. Try again?" which is driving me nuts. Everytime i try and do the update, it says copying update, then eventually get the same message that it cannot update. I have tried disconnecting and connecting my phone and watch and even tried resetting my watch but nothing's worked

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Herbythegoat: Are you accessing a particular app or feature when the notification occurs? Can you confirm if you have tried updating the Galaxy Watch via both the Galaxy Wearable app (Settings > About Watch > Update Watch Software) and on the Watch itself (Settings > General > Update Watch Software)? The Update watch software option is displayed only when you use the Galaxy Watch without connecting to a mobile device, therefore if you're unable to connect via the Wearable app then disconnect the watch from your phone, connect it to a stable Wi-Fi router and attempt the steps above. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Herbythegoat
First Poster
Options

Thank you, it's not any particular app, just a notification that appears on my home screen but keeps popping up every hour or so. I have disconnected from my phone, connected it to my WiFi, I've gone into Settings>General on my watch but there's no option for a software update on the watch itself

0 Likes