Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes for Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 22-09-2021 09:19 PM)
paolomario
Pioneer
Options

Would Samsung be so kind and create a companion app of Notes for their new smartwatches, please? Stuck with using Keep from Google, and hate it. Samsung, make your smartwatches better.

35 REPLIES 35
Wharncliffeowl
Pioneer
Options

I use Samsung notes on my Samsung phone and Samsung laptop so why is it not available on my Samung watch 4? Seems a silly omission. Come on Samsung hurry up and implement this.

MagicianHater
Student
Options

Yes, seems crazy.  Samsung Notes on my phone has option to sync with Onenote.  Ok, but there's no Onenote or Samsung Notes option for my watch.  Google Keep though works great on the watch.  But now I have to abandon my Samsung Notes on my Tab S7+ and my Fold 4.  Would be perfect to use my notes on all my Samsung devices.  But why would they listen to all of us Samsung supporters.  I wonder if the programmers and engineers use all these Samsung products.  But looks like it's been suggested for nearly 2yrs now and nothing even rumored.  😞

mallshouse
Journeyman
Options

Samsung is committing corporate suicide with this attitude. Customers like Samsung apps, that's why they are Samsung customers. Force us to use Microsoft or Google apps and we will move to Google phones and other devices. As for Microsoft, nobody wants their apps. Microsoft is irrelevant in the mobile space and Samsung can't fix that for them. The experience I'm having with the apps on this watch is causing me to consider a Pixel phone. Is that really what Samsung wants?

0 Likes
mallshouse
Journeyman
Options

Samsung is fragmenting their app experience to the detriment of their customers. Seems very likely to boost the Pixel lineup of phones and other devices.

Serenity
First Poster
Options

Just go to the play store on your watch and add Google keep.just like samsung notes.🙂

0 Likes
aharown
Student
Options

I don't hate Keep, but it's not Samsung Notes... and I need SN for how superbly it handles PDFs. So I have SN on my laptop and tablet but I have to use Keep on my watch? Samsung, please give us Notes on Wear.