Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes for Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 22-09-2021 09:19 PM)
paolomario
Pioneer
Options

Would Samsung be so kind and create a companion app of Notes for their new smartwatches, please? Stuck with using Keep from Google, and hate it. Samsung, make your smartwatches better.

34 REPLIES 34
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
Haven't heard from them 😞
0 Likes
Daisyon33
First Poster
Options

I would also love a Samsung notes app for my galaxy watch! 

0 Likes
VelvetTeddy100
First Poster
Options

I'd love this too!

0 Likes
TaylorN
Student
Options

I would also like this as well

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

In Keep notes,

1. the links cannot be opened

2. once the note is added, it cannot be edited

3. the note text cannot be copied

In short very limited functionality.

Samsung should provide a companion app for Samsung Notes app on Watch 4/5.

Lilkathy106
First Poster
Options

I have ADD and short term memory loss. I've used Samsung Notes for years for my everyday life.  With my ADD it helps keep me organized.  For my short term memory,  I can write/ dictate notes to remind myself for later.  I can Send my Notes to family so they can help remind me.  I can save and lock Notes for my passwords.  I can organize Notes to folders. But I can't do any of that on my watch.  It would make life easier to be able to open Samsung Notes on all Galaxy devices.   I've tried Keep and Remind but each had something that was missing that Samsung has all in Samsung Notes.  Please bring Samsung Notes to Galaxy watches. 💜

Kathy
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

The Keep app on the watch is very limited in the functionality it offers. Notes once created, cannot be edited or copied, nor can they be deleted ( unlike on the phone app). 

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Totally agree! 👍 

0 Likes
clrsscr
First Poster
Options

I still hope Samsung considers adding this app in their watches. Would be great to have an app where you can scribble simple drawings, jot ideas/measurements of something when you're out and you don't have your phone. Google Keep sucks, can't edit or add a new line.

0 Likes
Raghav Sharma
First Poster
Options

Did Anyone from Samsung came back on this yet? 

@AntS People are literally begging for this app. Count me one of them. I have an entire smart home setup mostly powered by Samsung, I really feel requirement of this. 

0 Likes