Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes for Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 22-09-2021 09:19 PM)
paolomario
Pioneer
Options

Would Samsung be so kind and create a companion app of Notes for their new smartwatches, please? Stuck with using Keep from Google, and hate it. Samsung, make your smartwatches better.

34 REPLIES 34
kokakmeow
First Poster
Options

I couldn't agree more!! If google keep can make it to the wearables, then please Samsung do something as well. It's really a very useful app. My go-to note-taking app!

Wildwest1989
First Poster
Options

The main reason I bought my watch was to be able to quickly take notes out in the service field. I want to be able to say Hi Bixby and make a note note with my voice.

0 Likes
Kipp24
Apprentice
Options

Yes i have just purchased a galaxy 4 watch and i was devastated to find that my 3 fav note apps, samsung notes, evernote, and one note all will not work that is disappointing. As a long time samsung user i would happily settle for samsung notes as my main app, the others i dont mind using only on my phone.

buddhateh1337
First Poster
Options

I agree we need Samsung notes on the watch! if I'm out shopping and my phone dies I'd like to have my shopping list synced with my watch.

Also, for the next watch, please make it compatible with the s-pen. I have one on my tab S7+ and note 20, would be great to use them on the smaller screen vs my big clumsy fingers that often press the wrong button on my watch face.

SubnGuy
First Poster
Options

I'm use to Notes and have never used Keep... that's what I like about it

0 Likes
henacynflin
Explorer
Options

I agree this would be very valuable

0 Likes
Don121
Apprentice
Options

I just feel that having first party apps like notes or anything else, makes the experience way smoother just because we don't have to download and log into 3rd party apps. Because they are built into the phone and it will sync with your phone

DayumItsSam
Apprentice
Options

Any updates on getting Samsung Notes on the watch?

RJF269
Apprentice
Options

Come on Samsung! I cannot believe this cannot be done. And look at the pent up demand from your customers!!

0 Likes
Members_0Igrx6n
First Poster
Options

Any news on this? Is samsung working on it?

0 Likes