Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 15-07-2023 09:27 AM)
Ray42
Voyager
Options
Is there a way to disable all the Samsung Health features on my Watch 4 Classic? I don't use any of them and they keep using battery even though I've disabled them as far as I can see. 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AsadM
Options

Hi @Ray42, you can disable the Samsung Health features on your Galaxy Watch4 Classic by going into Settings > Samsung Health > Tap the toggle next to the available options you want to disable. 

Neo001
Legend
Options

I think the max you can do is to deny all permissions (location, sensors and physical activity) to Samsung Health app on your watch.

On your phone, deny Nearby devices permission to Samsung Health app (watch will not be then registered as an accessory in the app).

Ray42
Voyager
Options
I don't have Samsung Health app on my phone. I've disabled everything I can see through Settings, but Health and Health Services use 4-5% of my watch battery. Bit annoying when I never use them.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Have you denied permission to share data (Share data between devices and services > Health platform) between SH and Health Platform?

Health Platform can be uninstalled on the watch. I have not tried it, so do not know the impact.

0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
I can't see sharing permissions on my watch, nor is it possible to uninstall Health Platform.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Youbare tight, only the latest update of the Health Platform can be uninstalled.

For permissions - Open the Samsung Health app on your Watch > Settings > Share data with devices and services > Health Platform > Allow all.

Ray42
Voyager
Options
The sharing option doesn't appear on my watch.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Mmm rather strange, you are having a smart watch with major emphasis to Health and fitness and you want to disable it's main functionalities??

Sure I guess, watch is individual and only have what you want in it
0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
I don't have any use for the Health features as I have mobility problems and walk very little. What I do like is the ability to contact my family in the event of my phone being US.
0 Likes