Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health for Watch 5

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 09:40 AM)
PJSocks
First Poster
Options
My Samsung Watch is wrongly recording me watching films or TV as sleep and I cannot delete the data. It's very frustrating as it changes my average and overall sleep data. Not useful at all for tracking sleep.

Also, is there any way to change the default time to actually time asleep rather than time in bed? The time in bed is not useful because I'm not actually asleep. I don't know who finds this useful for sleep tracking. Fitbit always prioritises actual time asleep and it was so useful. I'm finding the Samsung Health app and Watch tracking increasingly more frustrating.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
You should be able to delete a record, I've certainly done it before... after sinking into a good movie 🤣Screenshot_20230205_093825_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
PJSocks
First Poster
Options
That means I have to delete the entire sleep data including that night's sleep. It's all lumped together
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

Have you set up Bedtime mode? Try adjusting the sleep start time. Check if it helps.

If the watch does not detect any movement (or if the phone is not actively used), it could erroneously detect that you are sleeping.

0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Ah I see... When mine has done this before it's been a seperate record
0 Likes
PJSocks
First Poster
Options
I do have bedtime mode and the time I was watching TV that it detected as sleep was before my bedtime mode 😞
0 Likes