29-05-2017 07:21 PM in
04-09-2017 07:46 AM in
Good News, I am able to get rid of this moving blue box on lock screen by enabling the Emergency mode and disabling it.
Here are the step to follow.
1. Wake up the screen by pressing the power button
2. Press and hold the Power button so that it shows the 3 options
a. Power off
c. Emergency Mode
3. When the moving blue box comes on the Emergency Mode tap on that blue box
4. It asks to enable the emergency mode. To enable you will have to press power button and volume up key both simultaneously.
5. You will see the Emergency Mode enalbing screen. Once it completes 100%, you will be able to operate it normally and you disable the embergency mode now by selecting the 3 dots on the right corner.
6. By doing this your phone will recover to the original state as it was earlier and you can use it.
24-12-2017 07:01 AM in
Please change the solution to a real solution, not just a, "let's forget it ever happened and with everything you ever put on the phone" solution.
Tripple click the home button. If this does not fix it, go into setting by swiping from the top of the screen down, tap on the gear icon, scroll down to "Accessibility" then look for "Direct access" in this menu it should say how you can enable these assistant features. My particular setting was toggled on, with "Universal switch" as the enabbler/disabler.
04-08-2017 03:56 PM in
the same thing happens to me. i tried doing what you said and so many other things. I don't know what else to do . please help!!!!
I turned it off as usual, I left it charging all night. I woke up, turned it back on and these BLUE BOXES keep on appearing on the lock screen, and the screen DOESN'T WORK at all, so I can't go to settings. Only the home and volume buttons work.
04-08-2017 03:57 PM in
I also tried pressing the volume and home button, the volume and lock button, both volume and home button, all the 4 buttons, I removed my sim card as well and rebooted it. Nothing.
Please I need your help