Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Fit 2 for Gym Chronometer and Step Counter

(Topic created on: 28-04-2017 12:56 PM)
Romania
First Poster
Options

I have agear s2 classic and when I go out wit baby carriage it doesn't count any steps. Any have an ideea why?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Romania,

Let's have a look at the basics which phone is this connected to please? and have you downloaded the Samsung gear app?

0 Likes
Romania
First Poster
Options

I have a samsung 7edge and yes I have gear app installed on my mobile. But my watch gear s2 classic can count steps without a phone.

0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Okay so you say "I go out wit baby carriage it doesn't count any steps." this could be as there is little to no movement in the wrist when pushing a "carriage" are you carrying the phone with you when you go on these trips as that should also be counting the steps, In the S-Health app you can also select the source of the information for the step counting such as phone / phone and watch / or just watch I would recommend adding watch and phone if they are apart. Let me know how it goes :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Romania
First Poster
Options

You are righr, I do not move my wrist when I go out wit the carriage and now I selected ALL STEPS but what does it means ALL STEPS?

0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options
It measures up and down movement on the device so every time you take a step or a movement up and down of the watch or phone it will be counted as a step.
0 Likes
Romania
First Poster
Options

Shall I keep this setting in my phone?

0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Yes I see no reason not to as I have it set the same way on my own devices. :smiling-face: 

0 Likes