Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 Classic 24hr battery life

(Topic created on: 25-09-2021 10:02 AM)
markf
Journeyman
Options

I've come from the world of Fitbit "smart" watch and have been waiting for a Samsung/Google smart watch partnership so I understand the Galaxy4 Classic is very much different device than a Fitbit so wasn't expecting a 5 day battery life, but seriously 24hr if I'm lucky and all I get told by Samsung is the battery will adjust itself if a couple weeks! Seriously!

I have minimum sync turned on, turn WiFi off when out of the home, don't use it for workouts mainly as a step counter and health monitor.....on the plus side love Google Pay, works well and the Wear OS on the whole is pleasing, please sort the battery life out.....oh and if Samsung don't sell additional charging cables at least recommend a decent one that's available!  

Rant over 😁

UK based btw

5 REPLIES 5
leespeno87
Journeyman
Options
Totally get where you are coming from only had my watch a couple if days its a great watch but the battery is shocking
markf
Journeyman
Options

Yes and in a couple of Facebook groups I get told to turn this off, turn that off, put it on power saving mode, charge overnight etc which is all very well, but even on power save I'm charging once a day 

leespeno87
Journeyman
Options
Whats the point in having all these features if they are telling us to turn off different things 🤔
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I get about 48hrs on a charge. Bluetooth 46mm classic version.

Most things on, but have a dark background and don't have the screen turn on with every notification.
SubinB
Apprentice
Options

The battery life is shocking. I have been using previous versions of Galaxy Watches and even today, their battery life are much better than this brand new Watch 4 Classic. Samsung - you need to issue some update ASAP to optimize this !!