Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung active 2 watch

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 12:48 PM)
Lindahh4
First Poster
Options

Hello. I have samsung active 2 watch. I was swimming and it was OK and recording this but when I got out of the pool it had a black screen, the green light was still working. It was fully charged. I tried turning it off/on, held down power button, tried charging it and again holding buttons but no change also tried holding single & both buttons on and off charger, I have done this for a day now, so many times. It does still vibrate when on charger but still black screen and no longer has green light at back. It won't connect via Bluetooth so I can't reset it. Is there any hope? Or is it now a lost cause. I can find any other ways to get it going other than the power button/both button method's. Thank you for any advice. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

Samsung smart watch water resistance tips

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078031/

You may need to get it serviced
0 Likes
Lindahh4
First Poster
Options

Thank you Steve much appreciated . It would be disappointing if that were the cause, it was in a swimming pool and I do this regularly, water lock on and it is supposed to be able to do this but I have had the watch nearly 2 years. My concern with servicing is the cost compared to the value of watch. 

0 Likes