Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Return; DPD collection tomorrow

(Topic created on: 30-12-2020 10:51 PM)
joespencer
Student
Options

I have DPD arriving tomorrow to pick up a product I am returning. I have the original packaging and return note but I was not given a return address / return label for the package when I was in contact with customer support. Will the courier supply this (I doubt it?), if not where can I find it? I was not emailed it. TIA for any assistance. (UK)

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
itsnoel
Explorer
Options
normally with DPD collecting they already know all the info and they just stick a little barcode sticker on and give you a red collection ticket
joespencer
Student
Options

Okay, that's reassuring! I have the returns note but not a label with address so was a bit confused what to do. Thanks for the help! 

GameBooth
Pioneer
Options
Like @itsnoel said, if you're returning to Samsung and they've organised the pickup then the driver will have a barcode sticker to slap on your parcel.
Speaking from experience when I had to send back my Watch3 (not a product or Samsung issue, totally a fault my side)
0 Likes
mas1979
First Poster
Options
How will I know if I get my watch back.Dpd gave no receipt
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

If your Watch has been in for repair, you will receive a notification when it's on it's way back to you. You can also track your repair here.

0 Likes