Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Buds Live white/hissing noise

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 04:37 AM)
Ielite
Pioneer
Options

New Buds with S21 and when I turn on ANC or Relieve pressure with ambient mode options I hear this hissing/white noise in the buds, mostly right one. 

Can be annoying when on low volume or not listening to anything.

Any solution?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Best option to exchange them. As they are faulty.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
is the hissing bad and is it just generally when you have ambient mode on with now music playing, my buds pro do this and I would deem it normal. if its excessive and on all modes then they are faulty
0 Likes
Ielite
Pioneer
Options
it's only when I have ambient mode or noise cancellation on. which buds do you have?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have the buds pro
0 Likes
Ielite
Pioneer
Options
luckily its only when I have anc or ambient on. it can only be heard when volume is less than 15%.

but it can be annoying when not listening and have ambient or anc on .
0 Likes
jhk987
Explorer
Options
I've had my Buds Pro since the day of release, the very same issue has started happening to me (started about 3 days ago). I'm getting them sent off to be repaired by Samsung, it's free of charge if they're still covered under the warranty and aren't physically damaged. I'd suggest you maybe do the same
0 Likes
Ielite
Pioneer
Options
Hmm, is the noise there when u have ambient or ANC off? mine is only there when I have either on, otherwise its not there
0 Likes
jhk987
Explorer
Options
Yeah, it's exactly the same with my buds pro, even the same ear bud. I got the buds live when they came out, sure the ANC was pretty rubbish but I never had that issue with them. it's strange haha
0 Likes
Ielite
Pioneer
Options
oh ok, I am not sure cos in my case if it was a hardware issue, the noise would still be there when both options are turned off.
0 Likes