Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More apps

(Topic created on: 31-08-2022 07:49 PM)
MadMentalMcGens
First Poster
Options

When are more apps coming out for the galaxy watch 5 Pro? I have recently upgraded from a galaxy watch 46mm that at this moment I'm regretting. I had the watch about 4-5 years. Its more than just the apps. When I used Samsung pay I only had to unlock the app not unlock the watch then the app which is slightly annoying. I had better choice of tiles and as for the battery I could get 3 days on standard and a full week on power saving mode so God knows were they went wrong on the watch models in-between.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Lingard87
Voyager
Options
I'm the same, coming from a galaxy watch 46mm to GW5 Pro. It's just not as good is it? It's not even happy when it charges to 100% like the galaxy watch was. Let's hope the realise their mistake and release tizen for it somewhere down the line or they bring more of that tizen magic to this rebadged galaxy watch 4
0 Likes
MadMentalMcGens
First Poster
Options
I don't understand why one of the first watches to be brought out by samsung is better than its 5th generation pro version lol. I had loads of apps and no issues. Hopefully they do something I am disappointed
0 Likes