Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
253 REPLIES 253
Sal98
First Poster
Options

I am having the same exact issue. I just bought them and received them this morning through Amazon and UPS delivered. The left earbud won't connect regardless of what I do. I can't update them if one of them doesn't connect.

JoshMls
First Poster
Options

I have the same exact problem is there anything I can do?

0 Likes
seanxuan99
First Poster
Options
Have you solved this issue cause I am also facing this issue.
0 Likes
AESSIX
Apprentice
Options

I personally did not and contacted a technician to claim a repair on my warranty. It was fairly painless despite my initial reservations, but of course I'm annoyed I couldn't fix it myself.

Keeks
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem today. Tried every solution listed on here. But what I did different was I took out the left ear bud 1st out of the case after waiting for like 15-20 seconds. As soon as I put it on my ear, I had sound playing. I dont know if that may fix ya problem, but I hope this helps.

jodell
First Poster
Options

My left earbud has also stopped working this morning, tried everything in this thread but still no sign of life.

flawlesshbeing
First Poster
Options

ok so my left one didn't show up or connect, i have tried everything else, non of them worked, i found another solution, disconnect it, put the working one in the case and the not working out, then try to connect it, but it might have been a combination of that, charging it without the working one in the case and uninstalling the wearable app

Dylan_
First Poster
Options

My ledt earbud has completely stopped working,it won't charge,it won't play,it won't do anything.

I've followed numerous online steps and procedures with no results at all,my last option would be to install an ear bud update,however it requires both buds to be connected to do that. That is pathetic,how do I fix something by using the feature that is brocken...

Devito90
First Poster
Options

Hi does  anyone have  a solutions  for  the galaxy buds with the red "!"on the left earbud Suddenly, my left earbud will not connect to my phone (S20 ultra). In the wearable app, the right one will connect while there is a red "!" by the left bud. This bud will also not emit any sound. When charging in my case, the case will only show its red LED when the left bud is in it (despite having it on charge for 24 hours).

I have tried every single piece of troubleshooting advice including:

• Restarting my phone
  • Resetting the buds, clearing data and cache from the app, reinstalling the app
  • Chaning bluetooth settings
  • Cleaning and wiping the case as well as both earbuds
  • Holdng down on the buds for 10 seconds (the left bud does not make any noise)
  • Charging for hours with both the case and ear buds on charge
  • Updating both my phone, the wearable app and the buds (buds cannot be updated with only one bud connecting but as seen below, this update began with having the most recent update)
hugovilella2005
First Poster
Options
Same... and yet no one has solved it