Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
253 REPLIES 253
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Same here. Just show me Left Buds disconnected. All steps doesn't help.

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I just received my buds+ as a pre-order gift with S20 Ultra and out of the box, the left earbuds is not working.

BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

I have S20 Ultra as well...

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
Ahmadthe
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem my left earbud doesnt work I bought them last week from Amazon. The same day left ear bud stop connecting. It connects some times. I cant find a salutation the case I'd clean earbuds looks okay but however left side doesnt connect 

0 Likes
rafikamil7
First Poster
Options

Same as mine. I've this problem over 2 weeks. Update already released, but both earbuds should connected.

0 Likes
MoPo13
First Poster
Options

I went to reset in my app, but the reset button is greyed out...

0 Likes
MoPo13
First Poster
Options

Same...nothing works!

0 Likes
AESSIX
Apprentice
Options

Hey people,

Just an update:

I mailed mine in and they were completely replaced through my warranty, meaning the technician could not resolve it by 'normal' means posted (I realize that NONE of this is normal). The shipping was paid for by Samsung and the whole thing took about a week from when I dropped it off at UPS. I strongly recommend those of you with the warranty just take those steps. Those of you waiting to see if they'll just magically work again... If your warranty is almost done with just take the plunge. Perhaps this will make them see the problem more than anything - their warehouses flooded with the product to repair.

Brazilian
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
Brazilian
First Poster
Options
Ok willrey that
0 Likes