Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

(Topic created on: 01-06-2023 10:19 AM)
TudorBlue
Apprentice
Options

Need help with my Samsung watch 5 Pro, On the Pro-Analogue watch face, complication 3 is saying no data. I’ve had this before and fixed it, I just can’t remember how to sort it. All the permissions are allowed. Help!

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You could clear the galaxy wearable apps cache and the galaxy watch 5 manager app cache. Then give both devices a reboot.
0 Likes
TudorBlue
Apprentice
Options

How do I do that?

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Settings > Apps > galaxy wearable app > storage, clear cache at the bottom. Do the same for the galaxy watch 5 manager app. Then reboot your your phone holding both volume Down and power until the phone turns off by itself. With the watch hold both side buttons in together until the watch powers off itself.
0 Likes
TudorBlue
Apprentice
Options

Still the same 😞

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

On your watch, open Settings > Privacy > Permissions Manager > Additional permissions > Receive complication data and allow the permission for your watch face.

If the 3rd complication is the weather, then also check in the Permissions Manager whether Location is allowed for Weather.

If all the permissions are correctly assigned, then try changing the watch face and then revert back to Pro Analogue watch face.

TudorBlue
Apprentice
Options

Still the same, no change 😭

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Which complication are you having problems with or is it the default one in complication 3 and ill try and replicate it
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@TudorBlue: Please can you try pressing and holding on the watch face, tap 'Customise' then tap on the affected complication (complication 3). Are you able to set this to your preference from here and, if so, does this restore the relevant data? 

0 Likes
TudorBlue
Apprentice
Options

It's on the first watchface "Pro Analogue. It's red and has a 3 complications. The 3rd one does not work for me. 

0 Likes