Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW5 issues after 2 months usage (nap detection / manual steps / blood pressure export / weather location)

(Topic created on: 22-05-2023 01:57 PM)
yoanpg
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I have been using my new Galaxy Watch 5 Pro for 2 months now, and I have found several (minor) issues.

1. I can export all the data of Samsung Health, however not Health Monitor. How can I export my blood pressure and ECG history SOLVED
  2. When I take naps (20-30min), it is not detected and recorded. It looks like it is recorded when the nap is more than 1 hour (approximately, based on experience)
  3. I am practicing judo, so obviously not wearing my watch during. When I manually add my session, there is no way to add the number of steps I have done, so obviously not reaching my goals of the day. How can I manually add steps?
  4. I have a weather widget on the watchface, based on the current location. However when I'm travelling, the weather location is not updated. I have to click on the weather widget, click on the location, and on the button to manage the places on my phone, and then the location get updated SOLVED

If you have any clue how to solve any issue, that would be a great help :smiling-face:

Thanks

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
0 Likes
yoanpg
Explorer
Options

Thank you @Fiona26 . However, I am not able to activate the authorization (when I click on it, the switch doesn't come green).

I also have a message "To change the authorization, go to Settings > Data authorization in Samsun Health". But I don't see this menu in Samsung Health

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you go to settings > Apps > Samsung health > mobile data. If you allow background data usage, does it give you the option then? Screenshot_20230522_140549_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
yoanpg
Explorer
Options

It was already allowed

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
All permissions allowed for Samsung health?
0 Likes
yoanpg
Explorer
Options

Except for Camera and Contacts, yes all permissions allowed in Health and Health Monitor

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Clear the Samsung health apps cache and also the health monitors app cache. Reboot your phone.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
1, if you are referring "export" as sending data from Sam Health to a 3rd party App,... I don't think there are many or any High quality 3rd app that are connected with Sam Health.
Samsung is begging for 3rd parties to join, in fact created Health Connect app too, as a way of bridging Samsung health and 3rd parties.. But no one is taking the hand 🤔 yet

2 Watch 5 pro Lte here, it's working for me, however overall Sam Sleep data is very much hit and miss (I made a recent post)

3 Samsung health or Samsung watch is noooooo where near to a decent quality "sport watch" so one cannot add or edit
A very simple example is : when someone does Deadlift, the user can't add "how much weight lifted", have you ever ever seen or heard Deadlifts without being able talk or add "weight lifted".. Only in the world of Samsung

4 I don't have any knowledge of this area

👋👋
0 Likes
yoanpg
Explorer
Options

Thanks for your answer.

1. I mean export the data in files. In Samsung Health, in the parameters, there is an option to export all the data in csv files. But there is no such option in Health Monitor app

2. What is the link of your post ?

0 Likes