Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW4 sleep tracking not working since update

(Topic created on: 14-02-2022 06:18 AM)
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I updated my GW4 to the newest software update Wednesday night and it hasn't tracked any sleep since. I manually entered it for Wednesday night and just checked now to see if last night's sleep has been tracked but it hasn't 😏

Anyone having the same problem?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Monii
Pathfinder
Options
Mine is working...maybe try to reset your watch? Hopefully that helps
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I just reset the watch, strange thing is that I have tried to manually enter last nights sleep, as it still isnt shoeing on the watch or in the health app and it tells me that there is already a sleep entry for that time 🤔 hopefully it catches up later in the day haha
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
After reading you message I paid special attention last night, and found mine working better than before. That's after latest update.

Previously it always showed deep sleep as 5 mins at most which is not normal for people. last night tracked 45 mins which seem more inline with the Garmin I used to have. The garmin are known to be quite accurate
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
It has tracked my sleep fine since Friday night, but it is still not showing any sleep data for Thursday night. Maybe the reset helped, but yes I have noticed longer deep sleep periods too.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I do t think you will get data back from previous but make sure it not too loose around your wrist, as that seems to not detect properly

Glad working again
0 Likes