Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS signal

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 08:09 AM)
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options

Anyone else's galaxy watch 4 have problems with the location while out walking/running? 4 different workouts recently have been so off track. Here are some of my work outs, the one with the purple arrow is claiming I went up on to the grass area which I didn't, the one where I drew a purple box, that purple box was my actual work out where I just jogged around it 6 times, the one around the lake shows that I'm in the lake, and then the last one I'm actually on a treadmill so not walking around as it shows.

9 REPLIES 9
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Make sure theres no other fitness apps running in the background at the same time. Toggle on high accuracy in the Samsung health app.
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
I only have one on at the time, either strava or walk workout both through using my watch. How do I toggle on high accuracy?
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Its in the samsung watch health app/settings.
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
See if improve accuracy setting helpsScreenshot_20211007_080809_settings_30783.pngScreenshot_20211007_080816_settings_30784.png
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
Thanks x
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Need to toggle high accuracy not battery friendly option that's selected as standard
Good luck
0 Likes
LoxleyOutlaw
Journeyman
Options
I'm finding the same. Gps accuracy, particularly when walking and running, can be way out even if no buildings obstructing things. I've tried Samsung Health, Strava, Sporty Go - all seem to struggle at times. Gear Tracker is coming to Wear OS though, and that was fabulous on the Active 2 so I'm pinning my hopes on that.
0 Likes
Sybex
First Poster
Options
My watch 4 is accurate using Samsung Health, I have found this very reliable.
0 Likes
MirceaH
Apprentice
Options

My watch4 GPS stop working after last update (One UI 4.5). Anyone experienced such an issue? The improve accuracy is missing.

0 Likes