Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear Fit E shows no messages/notifications

(Topic created on: 23-10-2019 06:55 PM)
MartinAun
Explorer
Options

My new Galaxy Fit E don't show me messages/notifications from the allowed apps.

I've tried resetting the watch, restarting, reinstalled Wearable app. Nothing works.

Messages are allowed in the Wearable-app and Do Not Disturb is disabled on phone and watch.

What to do?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @MartinAun! Have you tried updating your watch? You can do this by heading to: Samsung wearable app > About watch > Update watch sofwtare > Update now. Also, what device have you got paired with the watch?

MartinAun
Explorer
Options

Yes, it's updated.

It's paired with a Galaxy A5 2017.

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @MartinAun. Let's reset your watch now, but first, I would recommend backing up the data from your watch. To back up your watch, please follow these easy steps: Samsung gear app > Account and back up > Back up and restore > Back up settings > Back up. Afterwards, proceed with resetting your watch by heading to: Samsung Gear App > Find my watch > Reset security > Reset watch > Reset. Do the messages start showing up now?

0 Likes
ajaqua58
First Poster
Options

I unfortunately bought a Fite and have had nothing but trouble with it. It starts going wrong then dies completely. I have to keep sending it back for repair. I requested a refund as it's not fit for purpose, but they keep insisting on a repair, they did tell me that if they couldn't repair it they would refund me, unfortunately they sent out a new one and that has gone the same way. They lie, they also told me I could have a doorstep repair, apparently that was a lie as well. If you didn't buy it from Samsung you may well be able to get a refund from the store. My recommendation is never buy from Samsung or their products. The Fite is not fit for purpose 

0 Likes
goodm693
First Poster
Options

same issue here, Hey samsung can you help me out...

0 Likes