Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch4 Classic not turning on

(Topic created on: 17-11-2022 07:20 AM)
Edouard12345
First Poster
Options
My Galaxy watch4 classic won't turn on after updating to the latest update, I was instructed by customer service to post my problem on this forum. 
8 REPLIES 8
NSR500
Pioneer
Options
There has been an issue with the update that was bricking watches and I believe you need to take it to a service centre or do an online chat with Samsung to see what can be done
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Customer service should be aware of this problem and solving the problem themselves instead of sending you to the forums.

However, @NSR500 is right, there was an update that bricked the watch. You will need to take to a service centre for it to be repaired.

keith30
Maestro
Options
Sounds like it's been bricked, even after the updated patch version was released some customers are saying it's making it worse.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Does it respond if you put it on the charger even though it's powered off?
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I just updated my Watch 4 Classic two days ago. Without even realising there was a potential problem with the software.
Mine is working fine but I did notice it went through the "turning cogs" bit for quite some time while it was updating.
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

There was a fix already, but there could be cases where the faulty firmware was downloaded before it was removed and the fix released.

Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Mine just got bricked too, customer service is useless just reading some prompts, like are the charge terminals clean?... They don't even know their products. I'm sending mine back
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Mine doesn't, not showing any sign of life
0 Likes