Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch4 and Note20 Ultra - Weird Issue

(Topic created on: 23-11-2021 02:11 PM)
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hi there.

I had a bit of a weird issue with my Note20 and my Watch4 this morning.

My Watch4 has randomly unpaired with my phone somewhere, don't really know why, and now it's telling me to reset the watch to fix it.

My phone's Bluetooth has also been toggling itself on and off all morning. What the heck is going on?!

Haven't had a problem up until now, and I haven't made any changes to my knowledge
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@CrazyTom2k2: That's a strange one. Did you reset the watch as advised in the notification and, if so, did this fix the issue? If you head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Advanced > Bluetooth Control History, are any apps listed here that recently turned Bluetooth on or off? 

CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Watch has been reset - I had a couple of issues after resetting the watch but all seems to have settled back in now.

No apps are listed in that Bluetooth Control History menu for today - the last entry was from Bixby Routines yesterday. So I'm stumped here!
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
I had this problem a few weeks back on my S21. I had to factory reset the watch and setup a new! Hasn't happened again thankfully.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Something kinda weird happened with my watch. So, I'm a Note20 user and my sister's using an S21 like your good self. She recently got the One UI 4.0 update, and I sorted the update out for her (and took it for a bit of a spin!) One thing I noticed is that her S21 kept trying to provision updates on a smartwatch using the Galaxy Wear app. She doesn't have a smartwatch, so I almost wonder if her phone somehow managed to connect to my watch without me tapping anything - it was only after this happened that my watch prompted me to reset the watch. Interesting stuff here!
0 Likes
CosOmSam
First Poster
Options

I have been suffering from syncing issues between my galaxy watch 4 & Note 20 Ultra for more than a year and all trouble shooting in vain.

Last trial was unpairing it from my phone and now I can't connect at all.
Any Help? 

0 Likes