Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6 no sleep data

(Topic created on: 26-01-2024 09:29 AM)
Members_G6F0xdw
Apprentice
Options

Can anyone tell me why my watch doesn't record my sleep data. 

Its recorded it 3 times out of about 8 when I've  worn my watch to bed (the 3 times it's worked its shown my sleep time as it should on my watch sleep tile)

Some times I get my sleep time showing on the Samsung Health app on my phone but no other information. Today the Samsung health app on my phone says 5hr 20min but my watch sleep tile just says "Sleep, wear your watch at night to track your sleep"

It's a new watch and everything is up to date, I've reset the watch and it didn't make a difference 

How can I get sleep time on my phone but not on my watch 🤯

4 REPLIES 4
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
If all the features are on, then you may need to reinstall the Health App. This happened to me with my watch5 but I tightened it by one rung and it was fine. If you have tried everything and any other suggestions from replies, it may be worth contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
Members_G6F0xdw
Apprentice
Options

Thank you I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything

I will try tightening my strap some more 

What I dont understand though is how, my phone can show sleep time but my watch is the one recording it yet it doesn't show data on the watch 

Pretty sure my phone doesn't know when I'm asleep 🤪

Thanks for your msg much appreciated 

0 Likes
Gloaming2003
Student
Options

My Galaxy Watch 5 started doing that. After a few weeks, everything sleep-related stopped on phone and watch. Resetting the watch didn't do any good. I reinstalled the Health apps. No good. I returned my watch for a warranty repair, and they replaced it. 

So it seems like something weird is going on with the watch. While waiting for the repair, I bought another watch (long story there), and it's doing exactly the same thing. I reset it two days ago and that night everything worked perfectly. I woke up today to find it's doing it again. So I guess I'll be getting two watches replaced by Samsung for the same issue within a two-week period. 

0 Likes
Members_sVWf3cW
First Poster
Options

Iv just received my watch and same thing is happening to me only shows time of sleep on phone app and not on watch 

0 Likes