Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 5 won't copy google account

(Topic created on: 19-10-2022 01:35 AM)
Cloud97
Student
Options

I recieved my galaxy watch 5  today and I cannot get it to connect to my Google account.  I've tried resetting the watch multiple times, restarting my phone,  deleting the app, clearing cache and storage and unpair/re pairing the bluetooth. I've even tried different Google accounts.

is this something that can be resolved or is my watch faulty? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cloud97
Student
Options

I actually contacted Samsung directly and they told me to return it.  I double checked in person  with bestbuy support and we decided that it was a faulty product. 

I ended up downgrading to a 4 (they didn't have any more 40mm 5s in stock) and that connected everything perfectly 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Mauritian
Student
Options

Same issue with Galaxy Watch 5 Pro bought today.

Solution
Cloud97
Student
Options

I actually contacted Samsung directly and they told me to return it.  I double checked in person  with bestbuy support and we decided that it was a faulty product. 

I ended up downgrading to a 4 (they didn't have any more 40mm 5s in stock) and that connected everything perfectly 

0 Likes
Mauritian
Student
Options

Thank you for the update. I still believe there shall be a software/OS solution to this.

I tested adding another family member Google account and it worked through directly.

I logged a case with Samsung support.

0 Likes
a_n_o_n_y_m_o_u_s
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the same problem with my GW4 but I didn't buy it from a Samsung dealer will they accept to change my product? (I'm using a Xiaomi phone btw)

0 Likes