Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 15-08-2023 12:21 AM)
Rueben
Explorer
Options
Is it normal for my galaxy watch 4 mic not to work properly I meanly mean is it normal for it to be permanently damaged by water or whatever it was from ,I've had this issue for about a 9 mouth btw
6 REPLIES 6
Neo001
Legend
Options

Have you tried recording your your voice using the Voice recorder app? Does the voice get recorded at all?

Also, you can check if there any issue with the mic using Samsung Members app > Diagnostics > Watch diagnostics.

If it indicates any issue, then you should send it for a repair.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Rueben  Have you not sought  advice on the issue previously, not  advisable to leave it as long as that?  if an issue is detected as outlined by @Neo001  a repair will be necessary.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Rueben
Explorer
Options
Yeah Its just static until i shout then then my voice is so quiet and I have done a diagnosis and that's how I know it was damage for sure in the past I thought it was just Bixby not hearing me properly ...
0 Likes
Rueben
Explorer
Options
I assumed it was my google and bixby having a little issue because obviously at the time Android was a new operating system for the watch and I never really needed it because I can always just use my galaxy buds
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
No it's not normal... 😬
Neo001
Legend
Options

Best to book an appointment at the shop or send it for repair and let Samsung have a look at it.

0 Likes