Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 watch faces don't download

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 07:24 PM)
NeonSparks
Explorer
Options

Some galaxy watch 4 faces won't download, I keep getting network error even though I'm connected to my network. I get the same error on mobile data and WiFi. I've tried restarting phone and watch and still get the same error. Anyone know what's causing this?

65 REPLIES 65
Jon_Nieve_SP
Apprentice
Options

The same thing is happening to me. All the spheres that appear available for download give me a connection error with the server and they do not download. I hope Samsung can give us a solution

NeonSparks
Explorer
Options
I've managed to download them to my watch now but it still shows in the app they ain't downloaded. Check on your watch to see if they are on there
0 Likes
Jon_Nieve_SP
Apprentice
Options

I just tried again from the application and I keep getting the same error. How did you manage to download those faces, such as health + or 100% fitness?

NeonSparks
Explorer
Options
Check to see if they are already on your watch. Press and hold the watch face and swipe across to see if it's there already. I think it's an error with the app where it doesn't know the face is already on the watch.
Jon_Nieve_SP
Apprentice
Options

I just checked this that you tell me and my faces do not appear on the clock either. If they appear to you, the application is doing something more to you than to me. In case it helps you my phone model is a xiaomi Mi10 pro with EU rom

NeonSparks
Explorer
Options
I'm not sure then. File an error report
0 Likes
GeorgeKo
Journeyman
Options

Same, MIUI 12.5 wondering if that was the culprit

Watch face download
First Poster
Options

I get the same network error. Wrote to Samsung with the screen shot of the problem. The response came after a week asking me to send the error log files. The step by step process did not match with the app menu. I wrote back asking the customer service team to explain with screen shot on how to send error report. Like before, awaiting response. 

Done watch reset, app uninstall... Nothing works. 

Cnuno
Student
Options

Did you solve your problem? I have the same issue