Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 / AR Emoji

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 04:29 PM)
jasonshallcross
Journeyman
Options

I've got an AR Emoji set up on my phone (S21 Ultra), but when I try to use it as a watch face, I'm only given 2 default characters to choose from, even though the devices are linked through my Samsung account.

How do I get it to use my emoji for the watch face?

8 REPLIES 8
Agzy
Student
Options
Have A12 phone and taking landscape photos in daylight the screen blacks out so no photo
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jasonshallcross: Are you using the AR Emoji Watch Face, available in the Watch Faces section of the Galaxy Wearables app? 

@Agzy: Please can you post your query in the Galaxy A Series board for better visibility? 

Galaxy A (samsung.com)

jasonshallcross
Journeyman
Options
Yes that's correct. Tried the Bitmoji face as well (emoji also setup on my phone), same issue. I've seen videos of people using it online and it just seems to work. Not sure why mine isn't syncing the character between devices.
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
My AR emoji, the preinstalled ones, the guy and the bear, they used to do lots of things, now it's just on a repeat of the same screen, not a huge issue, but y is it stuck in a loop, I thought it was cool, was thinking of factory reset to see if they came back, bit extreme I know...
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi guys,

Version 4.4.05.0 (or later) of the AR Emoji Editor should fix some stuff related to AR Emojis and the Watch4 series, so it's worth having a check on the Galaxy Store on your phone for that or later versions. Let us know how it goes.

jasonshallcross
Journeyman
Options
Interesting, I've got version 4.4.03.7, there's no option to update, auto update is enabled.
0 Likes
jasonshallcross
Journeyman
Options
I finally worked it out, after reinstalling everything.

You have to customise it on your phone. Simple enough, but could be so much more obvious, and I really don't see why it can't just sync automatically.
0 Likes
Falcon03
Student
Options

I have the similar question for my watch 3. But i also have it all set on my 22 altra but i do see an option to add a watch face on ar zone or emoji watch face in the store

0 Likes