Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 one ui 4.5 update

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 05:12 AM)
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
The long awaited one ui 4.5 with updated wear os 3.5 and the security patch level of the 1st of August. 
Watch 4 classic Lte version 
Software version: R895FXXU1GVH1

Let's see how it performs now, I was getting 2 days 14 hours of battery use before.
(Watch 4 classic Lte)

26 REPLIES 26
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I checked in playstore and nothing showed up for buds 2 Pro plug in. But would you believe it, just had another go and connecting new device, and it worked. Only took 5 days, but hey there now connected to the wearable app. Maybe it wasn't the beta after all.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Good, it definitely wasn't the beta software. I'm glad everything is working how it should now.
Vlatard
Pathfinder
Options

2 days and a Half?  LTE model with eSIM active? With sleep tracking? Tell us how you do that...

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I'm glad it's working now.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I don't have sleep tracking activated, it seems that the battery as taken a little hit, I'm now getting 2 days & 10 hours, I've just taken it off charge, I add a screenshot later.
Sorry forgot to mention, I've turned all the Samsung health toggles to manual, turned off activities detect, turned off inactive time, turned off location unless i need it, turned off hey Google, turned off vibrate with sound, vibration set to short & light, turned off system vibration, display set to auto brightness.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, here's an update on the watches battery performance after a few charging cycles.
It's even better on the one ui 4.5 software. Screenshot_20220922_234436_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpgScreenshot_20220922_234426_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpg
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, the battery seems to be getting better & better.
Screenshot_20220930_000948_Galaxy Watch4 Manager_1000001117_1664493005.jpg
0 Likes