Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 one ui 4.5 update

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 05:12 AM)
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
The long awaited one ui 4.5 with updated wear os 3.5 and the security patch level of the 1st of August. 
Watch 4 classic Lte version 
Software version: R895FXXU1GVH1

Let's see how it performs now, I was getting 2 days 14 hours of battery use before.
(Watch 4 classic Lte)

26 REPLIES 26
Neo001
Legend
Options

Awesome! I don't see it yet, but looking forward to it!! :smiling-face:

Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Just downloaded it on my watch 4. Will see how it goes.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
OK, enjoy.
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Ah finally, hopefully some squashed bugs too.... Don't see it yet but will keep checking (classic BT UK)
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 pro not conecting to phone is it because of the beta test anybody had any problems
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
(Off topic)
I'm on the one ui 5.0 android 13 beta & my watch 4 classic Lte is connecting to my s21 ultra, so I doubt it.
Try clearing the watches cache partition & see if that helps.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
The day i downloaded the beta my buds 2 Pro arrived. I cannot connect them to the wearable app. My watch was already connected so its still working in the wearable app. I have been told to delete storage force stop. But someone has actually reset their phone. Now they can not connect either watch or buds to the wearable app. So I have left it while my watch is connected. So it is most likely the beta. Maybe it will be fixed in the next beta update.
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
I reset my watch and this worked so I will see how it goes
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, Fiona26, have you tried to unpair or turn off the Bluetooth on your watch then connect the earbuds then reconnectthe watch?