Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 one ui 4.5 update

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 05:12 AM)
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
The long awaited one ui 4.5 with updated wear os 3.5 and the security patch level of the 1st of August. 
Watch 4 classic Lte version 
Software version: R895FXXU1GVH1

Let's see how it performs now, I was getting 2 days 14 hours of battery use before.
(Watch 4 classic Lte)

26 REPLIES 26
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
No I haven't, will give it go. Thanks
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
So I disconnected the watch from Bluetooth. I go to add new device in the wearable. Click on the buds 2 Pro, and this is all I get. Click on any at the bottom just closes the app off. Screenshot_20220905_105352_Galaxy Wearable.jpg
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi again, I'm not sure if it's the beta, I'm also using the beta & I just tested the Bluetooth connection on my phone & it connected straight away, look at my Bluetooth toggle you'll see two devices connected.
Screenshot_20220905_134702_One UI Home.jpg
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Keep trying because all I did was the same procedure that I suggested to you, with disconnecting & reconnecting.
Have you got another device that isn't on the beta to try & see if it connects?
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
My watch was already connected before downloading the beta. The buds 2 Pro I got the evening after downloading the beta the same day in the morning. They can connect through Bluetooth only. Its getting them set up in the wearable app. I set them up no trouble on my tab s7+. Connected to the wearable no problem at all.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Oh OK, try going into the wearable app press on the hamburger toggle then press add new device, it should then start the setup. Screenshot_20220905_140705_Galaxy Buds Pro Manager.jpg
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yep this is what I'm doing, and the image I sent is all I get after clicking on the buds. Just don't want to delete storage for the wearable app just incase I get the same problem again. So I just wait it out as I don't want to be with out my watch also. Plus I have other buds connected to the wear app for now.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
OK, hope it gets sorted out, by the way did you get the chance to install the buds pro 2 app plugin from the play store?
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
No I don't think so. I'll have a look. Thanks for your help.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
You are welcome as always.