Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 4 (Bluetooth version) - adding custom ringtones? Wear OS 3.5

(Topic created on: 25-12-2022 05:34 PM)
Members_rEHbnta
Apprentice
Options

Does anyone know if and how you add your own custom ringtone to the Bluetooth version of the watch after update to OS 3.5?

10 REPLIES 10
Minduzas
Apprentice
Options

@Members_rEHbnta wrote:

Does anyone know if and how you add your own custom ringtone to the Bluetooth version of the watch after update to OS 3.5?

I would like to know it too... Update ******* up everything, i manage to upload sound for ringtones, but it says no aplicatio can open this file tyle...

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Members_rEHbnta ,

I have found this post that may help you with this: Solved: Adding custom ringtones to Galaxy Watch 4 - Samsung Community - 2432092

0 Likes
Members_rEHbnta
Apprentice
Options

This method is not working. I tried few times. 

0 Likes
Solution
Members_rEHbnta
Apprentice
Options

Solution from Samsung forum (FB):

"Works with my file https://play.google.com/store/apps/details... Install on your phone and watch. Send the file to the main directory of the watch and from the watch, move the sound file to the ringtones folder. Reset your watch, mute and unmute and the ringtones will appear in the list."
On my watch it works more or less good, my ringtones let`s say overwrite Samsung ringtones.

0 Likes
Minduzas
Apprentice
Options

lnk dosn't work

0 Likes
Members_rEHbnta
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
Minduzas
Apprentice
Options

After update app dosn't help anymore...  It manages to trasfer files, but that's all... Ringtones don't appear, and if trying to play it , it says can play this type of file... Before update everything was OK ... Samsung agaun F up things.... Christmas present

Minduzas
Apprentice
Options

https://www.droidwin.com/add-custom-notifications-ringtones-alarms-on-galaxy-watch-4-5/ it's not very good solution, but better than nothing. it changes only one ringtone for example "beep beep" . but if you try to change it , it will disapear.

0 Likes
Solution
sjj67
Navigator
Options