Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 3 pre order not delivered

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 12:39 PM)
Banjostring
Journeyman
Options
My watch 3 was meant to be delivered today and its showing on DPD that they haven't even received the parcel yet. I paid extra for delivery before 10:30

23 REPLIES 23
MGFerreiro
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem... I received an email from them on Wednesday saying the watch had been shipped and was supposed to arrive yesterday (yes, I was surprised too. As I thought the earliest was today). And DPD is showing the same to me, that they have not yet received the parcel....

What is going on?

0 Likes
Banjostring
Journeyman
Options
Glad it's not just me! I'm on the phone to them now so gonna find out why they took out money but couldn't fulfil the order for today.
0 Likes
Members_C1skdND
Student
Options

Also waiting on my delivery from DPD but like you lot they don't have the package yet.

0 Likes
Kniimy
First Poster
Options
Yep the same happened to me.
0 Likes
Teddy9
Journeyman
Options

Also waiting... Cant see it being delivered today... 

0 Likes
Chocobo
First Poster
Options

Same, no delivery. It seems a disaster across the board today from Samsung : latest phones and watches not being delivered.

0 Likes
MadameC
First Poster
Options

did you find anything out? I have the same problem

0 Likes
Surridge8
Apprentice
Options
Same here, expected Note 20 and Watch 3 today (from 2 separate orders). Nothing from Samsung, and DPD don't know anything about it. Mistakes happen, but the very least Samsung should do is to provide some sort of communication about it, ie, an honest explanation, an apology, and a solution. The silence is not doing them any favours. Sadly it's not my first experience of poor service from Samsung UK shop
0 Likes
Typa75
Student
Options
Same here. I scheduled the delivery for after 6pm as I was going to be away and so far nothing. It is showing 'preparing dispatch'. What's the point of pre order then?