Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 3 pre order not delivered

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 12:39 PM)
Banjostring
Journeyman
Options
My watch 3 was meant to be delivered today and its showing on DPD that they haven't even received the parcel yet. I paid extra for delivery before 10:30

23 REPLIES 23
sammysk76
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same for me. Great marketing Samsung,  daily mail all over this tomorrow 

0 Likes
Banjostring
Journeyman
Options
Wow seems like samsung ***** this up big time. My DPD tracking still says they haven't got my parcel. Looks like next week now.
0 Likes
Chocobo
First Poster
Options

Just got an email that delivery in now scheduled for Monday 24th... Epic fail Samsung!

0 Likes
Typa75
Student
Options
Got an email at 21:20 saying: The driver will call you with a delivery update. Please make sure someone is available to sign for your order at the address you provided, between the hours of 5.30pm and 10pm this evening.
Just don't know what time zone the email was sent from? And unlike other people here no DPD tracking information available. So frustrating!
0 Likes
Rayway
Student
Options
Same here. Was scheduled delivery all day yesterday 21st. DPD tracking stated - parcel not received yet. Around midnight the DPD tracking stated - Your parcel is due for delivery Monday. I would appreciate some solution in kind from Samsung, like an apology and a voucher. They did so kindly in March, when similar missed pre-order delivery schedule was missed by couple of days.
Teddy9
Journeyman
Options

Hoping for a delivery today... Samsung should compensate everyone who didn't get their pre ordered items on Friday 21st Aug as promised... 

0 Likes
Rayway
Student
Options
Update: I just received a notification from Samsung/DPD, that the delivery will be made today. Makes me a bit happier in this regard. Hope, You all get Yours soon, too!
Members_C1skdND
Student
Options

Same, mine arrives just after 5pm :smiling-face:

Banjostring
Journeyman
Options
My tracking has now also updated to we have your parcel delivery expected for Monday.
0 Likes
Teddy9
Journeyman
Options
I got mine already! Hope you all receive them soon.
0 Likes