Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Fit 2 screen not turning on

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 07:02 PM)
NoahEriksson3
First Poster
Options

Suddenly today the screen on my Galaxy Fit 2 wouldn't turn on. The touch button on the device isn't doing anything. I've tried charging and that didn't solve the problem. The device is probably because the heart rate sensor is blinking constantly. I don't know what to do.

6 REPLIES 6
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @NoahEriksson3can you see any damage on your smartwatch? Try charging the smartwatch for 30 minutes, does the screen turn on afterwards? If the watch is still paired with the phone, you can restart it: Galaxy Wearable app > Home > About band > Restart band. Also, you can back up any data and do a Factory Reset. To back up your data: Galaxy Wearable app > Home > Backup and restore. To Factory Reset: Galaxy Wearable app > Home > About band > Reset band. Should this not help, I recommend getting in touch with Samsung Technical Support either on Facebook or Twitter to book your device for a Pick Up Repair Service. 

Keithouli
Student
Options
have similar issue.
watch not responding to buttons or dial, then suddenly goes through a random selection process. have to turn off and rebootonce a week at the moment.
Karen L
Student
Options

Same problem.  Screen doesn’t respond to touch, then randomly flicks through screens.  Not even 4 months old.  Talked to tech support, they said to send it in, but if it turns out not to be defective it will cost me $55.00 to get back a $50.00 product! They mentioned water damage, but it’s supposed to be water resistant up to 50m and even has swimming mode.  

0 Likes
Shy52014
First Poster
Options

Hello I just tried to switch the ohone my galaxy fit 2 was connected to same type phone jus not the original it asked my to hold ware for 3 secs I did it didn't do anything I did it again nothing held it for longer still nothing. Now the screen won't turn on please help 

0 Likes
sarahlily
First Poster
Options
My galaxy fit watch wnt turn on, it completely died, but I have ad it on charge for hrs, n it still wnt turn on, but the green light on the back keeps flashing, n wen I reconnect charger it just keeps vibrating
0 Likes
Denny8204
First Poster
Options

If your phone is connected to your watch in the galaxy wearable app go to Settings -> About Band -> Reset Band

MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP BECAUSE IT ERASES ALL DATA ON THE WATCH 

0 Likes