Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy ear buds pro causing ear

(Topic created on: 28-07-2021 07:41 AM)
Stillshot
Student
Options

I recently got the ear buds pro and shortly thereafter got an ear infection from using these. I've been using the creative outlier air the last 3 years without any issues and would commonly used the lm for 8 hours straight on many days. I also have no known allergies. 

I stopped using the ear buds and the infection cleared up in about a week. I tried them one more time (after cleaning them of course) and I got another infection the next day.  I've only now seen this around and since I can't return these ear buds im looking for a recommended alternate eartip.

Any links for recommended tips for this kind of issue would be appreciated. Thanks. 

41 REPLIES 41
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
You all must have an allergy to silicone
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hey there, @Members_IyhOsuq

If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

Alternatively, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Support > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be able to assist you further. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes