Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Plus - Pink

(Topic created on: 30-04-2020 11:05 AM)
MissMints
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Now, I have been holding off buying galaxy buds for a while. I still want to buy some, but they must be in pink. 

I've seen that Korea now has the option of Pink buds. With that fact in mind, I would be grateful if Samsung would release these to the UK, if not, Worldwide.

I think by having more colour options to go with their handsets definitely gives them a foot above the competitors and widens the demographic.

Please, Samsung. I didn't get a pink phone for some measly white earbuds :winking-face: 

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
Wearables
@MissMints: I don't have any news to share about the availability of the Galaxy Buds+ in pink in the UK, unfortunately. This may change in the future, therefore to keep up to date on our latest products, please stay tuned to samsung.com
Tsk1
First Poster
Options
Wearables
I too am waiting on the release of the Galaxy buds+ in pink in the UK, no other colour is an option for me
ChrisM
Options
Wearables

Seems like these might be well popular!

Hafsah18
First Poster
Options
Wearables

I agree with you, I even looked on eBay but the ones I bought were fake. Please samsung bring this to the UK! I need it to match my Samsung galaxy s21 5G pink phone!

0 Likes