Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Active 2 Screen Fault

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 01:33 PM)
grale22
First Poster
Options

I seem to have a fault in the screen of my watch. It's been there for a little while, but I always thought it was just dirty or something, but looks like it's actually something under the glass itself. 

The fault can bee seen on the right side of the screen in the picture - a bit in the bezel and then following the edge of the screen too. Has anyone see this before? 

IMG_20200306_132422.jpg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We're struggling to make this out from the pic you've sent, @grale22. Are you able to try another shot a bit closer in?

0 Likes
grale22
First Poster
Options

Sorry, it's tricky to get in a photo, especially as it looks like a smear on the glass. I've attached a few more pics. The glass is clean. What looks like a smear is under the glass. You can see the line around the inside of the bezel and the mark in the bezel near the buttonYou can see the line around the inside of the bezel and the mark in the bezel near the button

IMG_20200307_175656.jpg

IMG_20200307_175621.jpg

0 Likes
ChristinaBank
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get a response on this? I have the same problem on my 3 days old watch

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

This is not the expected on this watches @ChristinaBank , as you got this 3 days ago, I would recommend contacting the retailer to get it replaced. 

0 Likes
grale22
First Poster
Options

No, sadly I heard nothing back. Need to log a case on this as mine's only a few months old, so shouldn't have this fault either. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

You can get your inspected by one of our engineers at any of our Support Centres @grale22 . Find your nearest one by introducing your postcode here.

0 Likes