Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Calls Only

(Topic created on: 19-02-2022 05:05 PM)
RJ99
First Poster
Options

I keep trying to make calls on my Galaxy Watch4, it keeps saying it can only make emergency calls. I have tried most troubleshooting steps but still can't seem to get it to work. Seriously disappointed in this product. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
hmmf
Student
Options
Is there a sim card in it
0 Likes
hmmf
Student
Options
If you connected it to your phone go to settings on the phone go to phone then click other devices then tap Galaxy Watch 4
0 Likes
RJ99
First Poster
Options
It has an eSIM, yes.
0 Likes
hmmf
Student
Options
OK then contact samsung
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Firstly does your network provider support it for watches.

Rather than me detailing what to do. The link below gives you a comprehensive instruction from a great first post for this user

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/galaxy-watch-4-emergency-calls-only-fix-o2-network/td-...
0 Likes
RJ99
First Poster
Options
Thank you for your reply, I have already gone through the steps on the link you have provided and it still isn't working. Not sure what to do now?
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Have you checked with your network provider that they have actually activated the eSIM.
Sounds like more of a network problem.
If you have a Samsung Experience Store somewhere near you, make an appointment to see if they can check it out technically.
Just to make sure it's not a hardware issue
0 Likes
GreeBee84
First Poster
Options
This drove me crazy for months!!!! Finally figured certain apps,even though supported on watch, block you from making outgoing calls. I had to keep only basic samsung apps & found any google apps or informer messenger app would give me emergency calls only.
Youve disappointed me Samsung to the point of me leaving the brand
0 Likes