Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery to wrong adresss from Yodel

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 02:00 PM)
Members_l6udQ5D
Apprentice
Options

Hi.

I have my new Galaxy s21 purchased on pre order. I was waiting for my Galaxy buds Pro. Yodel have admitted liability confirming they delivered to the wrong address, they have informed me to contact Samsung and inform me that they have also done so.

I am getting no help whatsoever, from Samsung I have gone through their promotions team, their general help both via e mail and telephone.

They are just ignoring me now, any ideas who I need to contact.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Umai
Student
Options
Ok if something like this happened to me i would file a report to the police hope this helps
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Members_l6udQ5D ,

I'm sorry to hear that you are living this experience. What did our colleagues advise you when you contacted them? 

0 Likes
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
Good old Yodel. When they came to deliver my earbuds the driver drove off 30 seconds after ringing my bell ! No card left. I got the buds by chasing him up the road !
0 Likes
Members_l6udQ5D
Apprentice
Options

They advised sent me the investigation form to fill in which I did.

I also forwarded all the emails between myself and Yodel, at least 10.

Yodel admit they delivered to the wrong address, they even sent the driver back to the address he delivered to, to try and recieve the parcel. They have even sent me an e mail stating "the driver returned to the address that he is 100% he delivered to," but the person at the address denied recieving it.

They keep telling me I should contact Samsung and that they have also contacted the sender (Samsung promotions) they are now telling me that they have "exhausted their resources on this matter"

I have everything logged and recorded that they 100% agree they delivered to the wrong address.

0 Likes
Members_l6udQ5D
Apprentice
Options

Thank you.

I wasn,t sure if I should go the small claims court.

I am very frustrated that they have admitted liability, but insist I must contact Samsung. Just a stressful situation, I dont understand that they admit they are wrong but I still have to send e mails every day for weeks.

Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
dpd is a good company as I faced a similar problem with my s21 and I received an email saying I wasn't home to receive my parcel and I checked online and seen it was sent to the wrong location with similar address to mine. They had online chat and I told them that's not my address and the manger from dpd arranged the driver to bring my s21 one the same day. Some drivers GPS don't work. I have read about other Samsung members facing this problem.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_l6udQ5D  Certainly seems an undesirable state of affairs, hope you can get some resolution.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Species8472
First Poster
Options
Your lucky my goods were never delivered and the driver lied saying posted through letterbox but 🤔 I don't have a letterbox must have been Harry Potter delivering and now they wont help me no projector they still have my hard earned retirement money