Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro Promo Yodel UK

(Topic created on: 30-03-2022 05:09 PM)
Yamato
Explorer
Options

Hi, does anybody know how many attempts does yodel make before returning the parcel to the seller? I missed my delivery today. Also, what happens if the parcel return to the seller as it is a gift for preordained the phone? Can I reschedule in case? Thanks.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
itsreuben
Apprentice
Options
Usually they make it on the first attempt. My wife had hers thrown over our garden fence whilst we was at work. Thankfully they was boxed well 👌🏼
0 Likes
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
In the yodel app. You can view your order details and update your delivery preferences. If you know that you will not be at home on delivery date, Yodel also give you a phone number for the courier to call or text. You should get an email from them a day or two before delivery. I hope this helps
0 Likes
Yamato
Explorer
Options

I did, I told the driver I was not in, then I got no reply at all. Also it doesn't let me manage the parcel as apparently a signature (or photo by hands) is required.

0 Likes
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
I would get in touch with yodel ASAP and tell them what happened. You might be able to get it redelivered. I hope you get your phone soon. Good luck.
0 Likes
Yamato
Explorer
Options

I'll contact them first thing in the morning, apparently they will try to redeliver but I doubt I'll be in again due to work. Very frustrating that they don't let me leave it in a safe place or schedule a delivery slot. It's not the phone but the earphones by the way. The driver could have at least replied to my message...

Yamato
Explorer
Options

UPDATE: After some pointless talk with Yodel customer service, today was expect to get the parcel re delivered again but it didn't happen. The driver doesn't answer messages and the tracking doesn't update either.

Yamato
Explorer
Options

UPDATE 2: Finally got them today. Yesterday was supposed to be another re-delivery but somehow yodel didn't do it. 

toriniku
First Poster
Options

I've been trying to call the courier about my delivery but his number which is shown on the yodel site/app isn't even real, I've been trying to call to tell him that I haven't been in on the days that he's supposedly come over... I've been at work💀💀💀 the bozo didn't even leave a calling card so idek if he truly came or not and I don't know another way to contact him,  I've called the yodel team themselves but they wont allow me to choose a day for delivery which is stupid, its weird making their staff revisit the same house  everyday until it gets delivered and all that upon the deliveries they already have , why doesn't Samsung use dpd or royal mail instead,  literally no one I've asked knows of yodel, I didn't even know about them till i got an email from them.. maybe that's for a reason 🗿🗿 so bad that they're unheard of 😕

0 Likes